Trade Responsibly. CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 84.67% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Frequently asked Questions
How can I protect my online data?
- Never share your password(s) or sensitive account information with anyone.
- Beware of fraudsters who may contact you claiming to be a reputable company and do not provide any personal information to them.
- Do not click on any links or open any attachments from emails you don’t recognise or respond to unknown SMS senders. Always verify the authenticity.
How do I open a live trading account?
To register for a live trading account, click on the 'Register' Button on the homepage and follow the steps required to complete the sign-up process. You will be asked to upload your ID document(s) during the process, or you can upload them later. Once registered, you can proceed to fund your account and start trading on any one of our platforms.
Are my personal details secure with you?
Company takes serious precautionary measures to ensure that your personal details are held in absolute confidence. Your passwords are encrypted and your personal details are stored on secure servers and cannot be accessed by anyone, with the exception of a very small number of authorised members of staff.
What documents do you require?
- We require a copy of your valid International Passport, National ID card or Driver's Licence in order to verify your identity.
- We may also request a Proof of residence document showing your name and address, issued within the last 6 months.
What methods can I use to deposit funds into my account?
We accept Bank Wire transfers, Credit/Debit cards, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill and some more methods available as per your country of residence.